Departments & Programs
Departments & Programs
Click on a letter to view departments and programs that begin with that letter.
- Pelvic Health
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Age-Friendly Care
- Alumni and Outcomes
- Cardiac Rehab
- Cardiac Rehab Peripheral Artery Disease
- Cardiology Services
- Chemotherapy Department
- Colorectal Screening and Endoscopy
- Diabetes Education and Support Group
- Emergency Department
- Find a Physician
- Gynecology and Acupuncture Services
- Hematology and Oncology
- Inpatient Care Department
- Laboratory Department
- Locations & Directions
- Occupational Therapy
- Paramedic Education Program
- Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Services
- Radiology Department
- Specialty Physician Services
- Speech Therapy
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Ticonderoga Campus_old
The Emergency Departments at Elizabethtown Community Hospital’s two campuses treat over 12,000 patients each year. Our highly trained Emergency Department staff, working in well-designed facilites, strive to provide high-quality care and a high degree of patient satisfaction. Our Emergency Departments are open 24 hours a day and are equipped and staffed for all types of emergencies.
Physical Therapy/ Sports Rehabilitation
Improve and restore your well-being if you’ve had health problems that make it hard to move around. Rehab services include:
- Anti-Gravity Treadmill
- Traction for Cervical and Lumbar
- Modalities: Thermal Probe, Light/laser therapy, E-stim, Ultrasound
- Manual Therapy: Myofascial release, Craniosacral therapy, Manipulation SASTM
- Therapeutic Exercise: Core stabilization, Strengthening Balance, and Wii Fit Programs
Our 25-bed inpatient nursing unit offers high-quality acute and subacute patient care with superior staffing ratios and liberal visiting hours. Patient recuperation and therapy services are available with our physical, occupational, and speech therapists.
For more information, call (518) 873-6377.
Fidelis Care New York
Oncology & Hematology
We provide diagnostic testing information that can aid in the discovery of health issues.
- Provides diagnostic testing information to health care professionals in accordance with state and national standards.
- Staffed by NYS licensed clinical laboratory technologists 24 hours a day, to support the inpatient unit and emergency department.
- Patients do not need an appointment for lab tests, only a provider's order, and walk-ins are always welcome at both our campuses.
We offer a wide array of imaging services to help examine and diagnose potential problems, while also being able to accommodate busy schedules on a consistent basis. Our services include:
- CT scan